Question 1 Report
People who suck petrol with their mouths run the risk of increasing in their blood the concentration of
People who suck petrol with their mouths run the risk of increasing the concentration of lead in their blood. This is because petrol (or gasoline) contains lead, which can be absorbed into the bloodstream when it is ingested or inhaled. Lead is a toxic heavy metal that can cause serious health problems, particularly in children and pregnant women. It can damage the nervous system, affect brain development, and lead to other health issues such as anemia, kidney damage, and reproductive problems. Therefore, it is very important to avoid ingesting or inhaling petrol, and to always use appropriate safety measures when handling it.